Not just a treat, it's a treatment!
Medical massage is a blend of many manual therapy modalities all aimed to get results and treat the source of your pain.
$210 for 3
60 Minute Massages
$300 for 3 90 min. massages or
$390 for 3 120 min. massages
Cache Medical Massage Mission
Cache Medical Massage strives to:
1. Work with the medical community to provide extraordinary results treating muscle and other soft tissue pain, using advanced massage and touch manual therapies.
2. Provide clients with education and tools to improve outside of the massage treatment.
3. Commit to investing in education and practice to earn the best possible reputation as a leader in medical massage.
Meet Your Therapist
About Aaron Hatch, BS Human Movement, CPT, MMP, LMT
Aaron is passionate about health, wellness, and helping his clients with their pain. He graduated from Utah State University earning a Bachelor Degree in Human Movement Science, specializing in Exercise Science.
Certificates & Specialties
- Licensed Massage Therapist
- Certified Medical Massage Practitioner
- Certified in Advanced Manual Lymphatic Drainage
- Certified in Advanced Sports Massage
- Certified in Advanced IASTM (Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Manipulation)
- Certified as an Advanced Movement Assessment Specialist
- Certified Mobility Specialist
- Certified in Advanced Kinesiology Taping Techniques
- Certified in Manual Therapy Cupping
- Certified Personal Trainer through the American College of Sports Medicine
Aaron enjoys helping people overcome soft tissue injuries and chronic pain and looks forward to helping you.